Your life, your family, your home, and probably in that order, are those that mean the most to all of us. That is why home security is an essential investment choice that requires the most informed decision.
The right choice means an assurance of safety and peace of mind for you and your family to grow and prosper all through the years. That said, we have compiled a list of the most trusted, most effective and most affordable home security systems that you can choose from.
Their rankings were decided through thorough independent research in collaboration with opinion from security experts and industry professionals. We have also factored in the opinions and experiences collected from the polls we conducted among their customers for a wider and more in-depth analysis. That said, read on below as we countdown to the best home security system on our list.
1. Lifeshield Security
At third place on our list, is the first all digital and wireless security system for homes, Lifeshield Security. It is also the only security service that offers full protection against home fires among its other alluring advantages.
- Unlike many other security providers, Lifeshield Security offers total wireless control support for its systems on both broadband internet and cellular wireless channels.
- It provides both DIY installation options as well as in-house certified installation professionals to do it for you.
2. Protect America
Backed by a very reputable monitoring company, Criticom, Protect America assures its users of stellar reliability throughout their service.
To top that off, Protect America offers great value with one of the lowest prices available in the security systems market. It provides web based controls and alerts as well as a DIY installation option.
Although Protect America is a worthy choice in our opinion, it does not offer a cellular plan at its $19.99 entry price so if you consider this an important necessity, be sure to ask for a plan that offers it.
Reasons for ranking
- Among our top three, Protect America offers the cheapest entry price with its monitoring prices going for as low as $19.99 per month in addition to its free startup equipment. Their price lock feature also guarantees that your monthly charges remain consistent throughout your term of service.
- One of the qualities that set the Protect America service apart from the rest is their lifetime warranty on their equipment – not to mention that their equipment comes free with all of their standard contracts. This includes alarm motion sensors, camera, monitoring station and basic equipment etc. This of course comes with some terms and conditions, so be sure to read through your contract and follow the simple requirements as soon as you install the service.
3. Frontpoint Security
Their status as number one can be attributed to their satisfactory and swift customer response service and competitve pricing options.
Customer support and relations is the key to a successful company and Frontpoint are the embodiment of the best in the market. It also offers a DIY option, reliable cellular monitoring and a home automation feature.
Reasons for ranking
- Strong customer support is one of the reasons they grabbed the top position. Their representatives were open and willing to answer any of our inquiries without succumbing to the urge to force the sale down our throats. They were also prompt and very helpful with all our emergency and maintenance issues.
- Just like our number three contender, Frontpoint Security offers full support for cellular service connections. Their dedicated cellular support system ensures that even when those sneaky burglars cut your wire or try to block the emergency signals in any way, the emergency responders will still be connected to you. This means that during that crucial moment, the police or fire brigade will definitely be able to get your emergency signal.
DIY Wireless home security systems with cameras
Frontpoint security also provides a unique – and patented – crash protection feature. What this basically means is that in the event that an intruder tries to disarm your alarm by damaging it, an alarm will go off at their monitoring station and your system shall be put under special status.
The special attention status can be disabled once a disarm notice is sent to the station. If not, appropriate action shall be taken by the station as it will be considered that an intrusion is in progress.
Along with its transparency, Frontpoint’s pricing is also the most competitive for its level of service. More so it comes with a thirty day money back guarantee with no questions asked for elevated assurance. So why not contact a frontpoint directly or a reputable online source and find up to three home security systems quotes for your property, business and family.